• Unknown caller obtained $200 by telephone fraud on Polo Road. The report was filed on Feb. 4 at 12:24 a.m.
• A fake ID belonging to suspect was found. The report was filed on Feb. 6 at 6:00 p.m.
• Offenders were issued citations for noise on Howell Street and Deacon Point. The party was a joint event hosted by the residents of both homes. The report was filed on Feb. 8 at 4:39 p.m.
• Officers responded to a disturbance call at North Campus Apartments and located a large jar containing 10.518 grams of marijuana. Offender is a former student visiting from Gardner-Webb University. The report was filed on Feb. 9 at 2:11 a.m.
• Unknown subject(s) took victim’s keys from a locker in the Sutton Center. The report was filed on Feb. 9 at 4:10 p.m.
Underage Consumption/Alcohol Abuse
• Offender had consumed a whole fifth of rum and some beers and was unresponsive in Davis. They refused medical transport. The report was filed on Feb. 8 at 1:02 a.m.
• Offender had consumed alcohol underage and was allowed to remain in room in Martin by ERTs. The resport was filed on Feb. 8 at 5:13 p.m.
• Caller reported two females on the bathroom floor in Zick’s. One subject left prior to arrival and the other was taken to Student Health. The report was filed on Feb. 8 at 6:46 p.m.