COVID-19 Violation/Underage Consumption
• Resident Adviser (RA) called officers about a resident exceeding the four-people room capacity at Huffman. Upon arrival, officers observed nine people in the room. Students were told to leave because of social distancing and mask wearing protocols. The report was filed on Aug. 18 at 10:40 p.m.
• RA advised officers that there were five people in a dorm room at Collins. The report was filed on Aug. 19 at 4:43 p.m.The room owner claimed that he thought as long as there was less than 10 people, it was okay.
• Offender violated room guest policy and possessed alcohol underage at Collins. The report was filed on Aug. 20 at 10:07 p.m.
• Officers responded to a call reporting students playing a drinking game with alcohol at South. Approximately 15 beers were located and guest policy was violated with three guest in a room with two roomates. The report was filed on Aug. 20 at 10:55 p.m.
• Offender tried to enter the wrong house at Marlowe Dr. and had consumed alcohol underage. WSPD issued citation for False ID and underage consumption. The report was filed at 8:07 a.m.
• WFU police assisted WSPD with a loud music call at Ranch Dr. The report was filed on Aug. 23 at 9:34 p.m.