COVID-19 Violation/Underage Consumption
• A student who was consuming alcohol underage attempted to flee an officer by climbing the fence near Spry Stadium after crossing Polo Road. The report was filed on Sept. 25 at 12:24 a.m.
• A student consumed alcohol underage at an off-campus party. Upon returning to campus, the student fell ill and was transferred to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. The report was filed on Sept. 26 at 12:47 a.m.
• Officers broke up a 35-40 person party on Macon Drive. The police officers spoke with the leasees and the party was dispersed soon thereafter. The report was filed on Sept. 26 at 12:59 a.m.
• Officers responded to reports of 12 students in one room in Efird. The report was filed on Sept. 27 at 1:27 a.m.
• Offenders responded to an RA report of a party with underaged drinking in Taylor. Seven students were found. The report was filed on Sept. 27 at 8:54 p.m.
• Students jumped on an elevator in Angelou Hall, causing it to stop between floors. The students were removed and the elevator was fixed. The report was fied on Sept. 24 at 8:27 p.m.