COVID-19 Violations/Underage Consumption/Drug Offenses
• Campus police assisted WSPD in responding to an off-campus party. The party’s date was April 7, but the report was prepared for documentation on April 13 at 9:46 a.m.
• An offender consumed alcohol underage in South and was transported to Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center for further treatment. The report was filed on April 18 at 1:40 a.m.
• An offender consumed alcohol underage in Efird and was transported to Forsyth Medical Center for further treatment. The report was filed on April 18 at 3:08 a.m.
• An offender left a “belligerent” voicemail message on the answering machine in the mailroom. The report was filed at 10:30 a.m. on April 15.
• A bike in front of North Campus Appartments had the seat twisted around. The report was filed on April 16 at 5:48 p.m.
• A victim was involved in a vehicle accident at the Rainbow Laundry on Akron Dr. The other person involved reportedly assaulted the victim by shouldering them. Campus Police assisted WSPD and the report was filed on April 16 at 4:41 a.m.