Incident Report: Aug. 27-Sept. 9

Incident Report: Aug. 27-Sept. 9

Larceny/Fraud

• Larceny of pills (unfounded) in Babcock. The report was filed on Aug. 27 at 4:28 p.m.

• Unknown suspect(s) removed a book bag from the Pit in Reynolda. The report was filed on Aug. 29 at 8:58 p.m.

• Victim sold a laptop computer online and did not receive payment in Bostwick. The report was filed on Aug. 31 at 2:08 p.m.

• Unknown subject(s) removed 200 dollars from an unsecured purse in Benson. The report was filed on Sept. 1 at 9:27 p.m. 

• Unknown subject(s) removed corn hole boards from Hearn Plaza. The report was filed on Sept. 4 at 11:45 a.m.

• Unknown subject(s) took 80 dollars from an office safe in North Dining Hall. The report was filed on Sept. 4 at 12:56 p.m.

Damage to Property

• Student jumped in an elevator in Luter, causing it to get stuck. The report was filed on Aug. 27 at 8:33 p.m.

• Damage was made to a vehicle on Allen Easley Dr. The report was filed on Aug. 28 at 4:55 p.m.

• Child broke a windshield of a vehicle on University Parkway. The report was filed on Aug. 30 at 7:05 p.m.

• Offender admitted to jumping on elevator in Angelou, causing it to stop. Engine 8 arrived and rescued students. The report was filed on Sept. 2 at 1:02 a.m.

Underage Consumption/Drunkeness

• Offender was drinking at several off-campus frat parties and was transported to Student Health by friends. They were then transported to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Aug. 28 at 12:23 a.m.

• Underage student was intoxicated and transported to Forsyth Hospital from Benson. The report was filed on Aug. 29 at 11:37 p.m.

• Underage student was intoxicated and transported to WFUBMC from South. The report was filed on Aug. 30 at 1:18 a.m.

• Intoxicated student was removed from Last Resort by a bouncer for excessive intoxication. They were transported to Student Health. The report was filed on Aug. 31 at 12:27 a.m.

• The intoxicated student was picked up at Last Resort by other students who drove to Student Health when she became unresponsive. She was then transported to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Aug. 31 at 2:02 a.m.

• Underage intoxicated student was transported to WFUBMC from Bostwick. The report was filed on Sept. 1 at 12:45 a.m.

• Offender was being assisted by two friends because he was intoxicated. He was transported to Student Health from Wake Forest Rd. The report was filed on Sept. 2 at 12:40 a.m.

• Offender was found to be in possession of a bottle of vodka in Babcock. The report was filed on Sept. 2 at 1:57 a.m.

• Underage subject consumed alcohol and was transported to WFUBMC from Collins. The report was filed on Sept. 2 at 2:37 a.m.

• Offender was intoxicated and disruptive in his room in NCA and taken to Student Health. The report was filed on Sept. 2 at 4:13 a.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol underage and was transported to WFUBMC from Babcock. The report was filed on Sept. 5 at 10:35 p.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol and was transported to Student Health from Angelou. The report was filed on Sept. 6 at 1:29 a.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol underage and was transported to Forsyth Hospital for evaluation from NCA. The report was filed on Sept. 7 at 7:23 p.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol underage and was transported to Student Health by ERT from NCA. The report was filed on Sept. 7 at 7:26 p.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol underage and was transported to WFUBMC from Angelou. The report was filed on Sept. 7 at 11:19 p.m.

• Offender was found to have consumed alcohol underage at off-campus parties hosted by SAE and KA. They were transported to Student Health from Angelou. The report was filed on Sept. 7 at 11:56 p.m.

• Offender had a bottle of liquor at the football game and was asked to leave. The report was filed on Sept. 8 at 4:04 p.m.

• Offender had been drinking and fell, injuring their knee. They were transported to WFUBMC from Bostwick. The report was filed on Sept. 9 at 12:10 a.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol underage and was transported to Student Health from Johnson. The report was filed on Sept. 9 at 1:45 a.m.

• Offender had consumed alcohol at off-campus party given by Sigma Chi and was transported to Student Health from Luter. The report was filed on Sept. 9 at 1:45 a.m.

• Offender had consumed vodka punch at the Sigma Pi lounge and became ill. They were transported to WFUBMC from Collins. The report was filed on Sept. 9 at 2:20 a.m.

Miscellaneous

• Unknown subject(s) opened the ajar passenger door of a vehicle in Lot Q and took an unknown amount of cash. The report was filed on Aug. 27 at 2;45 p.m.

• Offender was driving a 2011 Toyota Camry with five students in the backseat in Lot M. The offender was issued a warning ticket. The report was filed on Aug. 31 at 11:00 p.m.

• Victim was assaulted at DKE house and then refused to cooperate in Luter. The report was filed on Sept. 1 at 2:22 a.m. 

• WSPD respoded to a loud party on Wakefield Dr. Offender said they would shut down the party. The report was filed on Sept. 1 at 4:47 p.m.

• Offender was in possession of 3.9 grams of marijuana. Four other males were present in the room in Piccolo. The report was filed on Sept. 1 at 5:14 p.m.

• A student admitted to smoking marijuana and was cited. Other students were in the room with the offender in Kitchin. The report was filed on August 26 at 7:44 p.m.

• Off-campus fraternity party on Macon Dr. was shut down by WSPD. No citations were issued. The report was filed on Sept. 2 at 12:38 p.m.

• Offender was found to be in possession of marijuana in Lot J. The report was filed on Sept. 5 at 8:51 p.m.

• Vehicle was stopped and warned about overcrowding on Gulley Dr. Another offender was found to be in possession of alcohol underage. The report was filed on Sept. 7 at 10:51 p.m.