• Student was issued a citation for recklessly driving 105 miles per hour on University Parkway. The report was filed on Feb. 18 at 11:49 p.m.
• Unknown subject punctured the tire of a vehicle located in Lot M. The report was filed on Feb. 19 at 5:30 p.m.
• Offender was found with marijuana and drug paraphernalia in South Hall. The report was filed on Feb. 19 at 9:40 p.m.
• Marijuana use triggered the fire alarm in Davis Hall. Upon arrival at the scene, the officer located a large quantity of alcohol and beer in the suite, which was disposed of in the bathroom with the help of the resident advisor. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 12:55 a.m.
• Loud music and noise was reported in an apartment at Deacon Place. The music was turned off and non-residents left. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 11:48 p.m.
Underage Consumption/Alcohol Abuse
• Offender was found intoxicated while walking back to campus from a fraternity function. Offender was acting in a belligerent and loud manner, using an excessive amount of profanity toward officers, student ERTs and FCEMS. The report was filed on Feb. 21 at 11:58 p.m.
• Offender was found intoxicated and was transported to WFUBMC. During the drive, offender spit in the officer’s face. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 12:52 a.m.
• Offenders consumed beer and wine and then vomited in the hall and inside a room in Collins. One offender was transported to WFUBMC and the other was taken to Student Health. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 4:34 a.m.
• Offender was intoxicated and entered through an unlocked door into a victim’s room in Luter. The report was filed on Feb. 23 at 4:51 a.m.