Wake Forest Bucket List

Wake Forest Bucket List

Don’t stress over what needs to be accomplished before graduation… yet. You’ll have plenty of time for that.

Over the next four years, Wake Forest has plenty of fun new experiences to offer, and it’s never too early to get started. Your time with Mother So Dear will fly by, so we challenge you to check these 15 things off your list before you cross the stage on graduation day.

• Take a selfie with President Hatch. Better yet, strike up a conversation with him if given the chance.
  • Explore Reynolda Village. Venture just off campus to shop, eat, check out the beautiful gardens or clear your head with a run on the trails.
  • See a sunrise and sunset from somewhere special on campus, like Davis field, a rooftop or the soccer field.
  • Walk through an original arch on the old campus to get a hot dog from the original Shorty’s.
  • Follow behind a sports team to see an away game with friends.
  • Run through every sprinkler on the Magnolia Quad on a spring night.
  • Spend the night in the library with friends. When an all-nighter is inevitable, study together and take nap breaks in the ZieSta Room.
  • Explore Winston-Salem. Go to a Dash game, find your favorite coffee shop, see a movie at a/perture and check out Old Salem.
  • Make an effort to form lasting relationships with your professors. You might just be invited to dinner at their home.
  • Play a pick-up game of basketball in the new Sutton Center or attend a fitness class with friends.
  • Try every Cookout milkshake flavor. Make a late night run (or 46) to North Carolina’s beloved fast food chain.
  • Make the Pit your study spot. Take advantage of unlimited coffee refills and don’t end your semester with excess swipes.
  • Get photographed by campus barber and unofficial photographer, Dean Shore and add him as a friend on Facebook to see the best news and pictures.