Police Beat

Police+Beat

Underage Consumption/Alcohol/Drug Incidents

• An underage student consumed alcohol in Babcock. The student was transported to Baptist Hospital by the Forsyth County EMS. The report was filed at 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 23.

• An underage student consumed alcohol in Dogwood leading to minor head injuries because of a seizure-induced fall. The student was later transported to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for treatment. The report was filed at 12:42 a.m. on Sept. 25.

• An underage student consumed alcohol and marijuana in Collins. The intoxicated student advised the RA on duty and was later transported to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for treatment. The report was filed at 3:59 a.m. on Sept. 26.

Miscellaneous

• A student was listening to music inside her Deacon Place apartment, which violated the City of W-S Noise Ordinance. The report was filed at 10:17 p.m. on Sept. 23.

• WSPD responded to a noise complaint at the DKE house. No other violations were observed and WSPD issued a verbal warning. The report was filed at 11:20 p.m. on Sept. 24.

•WSPD responded to a 911 call and observed a large party with loud music being held at Sigma Chi. The student advised they would keep the music volume down. No citations were issued. The report was filed at 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 25.

• Complaint of students urinating on 911 callers’ yard and littering during a party. The report was filed at 11:13 a.m. on Sept. 25.