Police Beat

Police Beat

COVID-19 Violation/Underage Consumption

• Offenders consumed alcohol underage at Poteat Hall and one passed out in the wrong room in Angelou Hall. All offenders were taken to the hospital. The report was filed on Sept. 16 at 1:51 a.m. 

• Police found a seven-person party in South Hall. Five students admitted to underage consumption. The report was filed on Sept. 18 at 4:43 p.m. 

• Offender was seen driving passengers who were not wearing masks near Crown Oak Apartments. The student was contacted and had university policy on driving with masks explained to him. The report was filed on Sept. 18 at 9:45 p.m.

• Offenders were written up by an RA for noise in Kitchin Hall. Two of the students admitted to consuming alcohol. The report was filed on Sept. 18 at 10:42 p.m.  

• Offenders responded to an RA report of a party with underaged drinking in Kitchin Hall. Eleven students were found, and only two of them were residents. Three students  admitted to underaged drinking. The report was filed at 12:52 a.m. on Sept. 19. 

Miscellaneous

• Unknown subject(s) took secured bike from bike rack behind NCA. The report was filed on Sept. 17 at 10:30 a.m. 

• Offenders were found with cannabis paraphernalia in Davis Hall. The report was filed on Sept. 18 at 10:49 p.m. 

• Unknown offender(s) broke in and stole items from multiple cars at Deacon Place. Reports were filed at various times between 12:28 and 3:48 p.m. on Sept. 20.