Police Beat

Police+Beat

Underage Consumption/Drug Offenses

• Multiple underage intoxicated students refused medical treatment at Last Resort. The reports were filed at 12:57 a.m. and 1:28 a.m. on Oct. 29.

• A student consumed alcohol at a Kappa Sigma party and became sick. A medical call was requested at the front entrance of Deacon Place where the student was transported to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. The report was filed at 12:28 a.m. on Oct. 31.

Miscellaneous

• A student in Deacon Station answered an anonymous request to deposit checks into his own bank account. The checks were reported to be counterfeit. The report was filed at 12:33 p.m. on Oct. 27.

• A student outside Zick’s was scared and chased by a student wearing a Halloween costume. Students advised that it was a Halloween prank. The report was filed at 8:48 p.m. on Oct. 27.

• A student lost their license in ZSR Library. The license was discovered to be fictitious and was seized. The student was given a warning. The report was filed at 6:00 p.m. on Oct. 28.

• An unknown subject smashed 20 pumpkins that were sitting on a patio wall outside Davis Hall. The report was filed at 4:27 p.m. on Oct. 29.

• An RA reported damaged property in the 2nd floor B-wing of Collins. Security footage was able to determine who the subject was. The report was filed at 12:31 a.m. on Oct. 30.

• An intoxicated alumnus was walking in the road at 3000 University Parkway when they were struck by a Toyota Tundra that failed to see them. The alumnus was transported to WFUBMC with non-life-threatening injuries and is in stable condition. The report was filed at 12:24 a.m. on Oct. 31.