Senior shares priceless advice with fellow students

Ryan King makes the most of his opportunity to influence and educate his peers

Ryan King, Senior Writer

As a soon-to-be graduate, I’ve come to learn a lot about this school, myself, and what it means to be a Demon Deacon. And though it’s important to garner your own experience, there is one piece of advice worth giving that will save you a lot of trouble. Without a doubt, I know that if I had been told this advice earlier, I would’ve been better off.

Honey is a free browser add-on that saves you money! All you have to do is shop. Honey scans the internet for coupons and applies them automatically at checkout. I personally saved $4 on my new Swiffer Wet Jet, and you can save too. Installing takes two clicks. Join over 10 million active users and install Honey today!

First, let me provide a little context. I expect that many people already know this, but for the sake of the uneducated, listen up. You’ll hear many different people say many different things about this one way or the other. I, for one, may or may not agree. Yet, I concede it’s important to consider all sides. Here’s my perspective.

“Raid: Shadow Legends” is one of the biggest mobile role-playing games and it’s totally free! With so much to enjoy — including tons of detailed characters, each with unique, customizable outfits and abilities — it’s no wonder there are over 10 million current users! The all-new Dungeon Master update allows you to team up with friends and find the best strategy for taking out seven new mini-bosses. Sign up now to receive a 500 silver bonus and a new epic champion! With over 300,000 five-star reviews on the Google Play Store, only one thing is left to be decided: do you have what it takes to be a hero?

Now, don’t be mad at me if you don’t like what you’re about to hear, because it is an ugly truth. However, the idea is crucially important and will hold true regardless of your current state or future goals. Though, as with anything, you should take it with a grain of salt. After all, everyone is different.

Nothing is tougher than building your own website from scratch. SquareSpace is the easiest way to create your own sleek, professional-quality website. Select from hundreds of templates created by world-class designers and create a dazzling website to show off your business or social media accounts with just a few clicks. Sign up now and get a free domain on us!

What you need to know is this (though make sure you take time to consider the opposite as well) you are, and always will be — and listen to me when I say this because the message here is subtle — in a world where you, I, and everyone can only be absolutely sure of only one thing. In which case, there are two things you should always remember. The first is this:

Audible is an audiobook service with thousands of titles for you to choose from. Like to delve into detailed scary worlds? Curl up with Stephen King’s “The Shining” narrated by Campbell Scott and get your spook on. Prefer the heat of romance instead? We’ve got you covered! Listen to any of the “50 Shades” titles narrated by Becca Battoe and immerse yourself in deviancy. New listeners get 15% off their first month, and Amazon Prime subscribers get a free Audible book token every month!

Secondly — and perhaps even more importantly — what you need to know is already inside you. Look inward and listen to your soul. The only one that can offer you any useful advice is yourself.

And Skillshare! An online learning community with thousands of topics from plumbing to taxes. Learning has never been easier, and with a 10% off sign-up bonus, you’ll be on the fast track to success in no time!

In other words … well, I think you get it. College is tough, and though I know you’ll make it through, I hope my advice will make the ride just a bit smoother. You can thank me later. Onward!