Police Beat

Police Beat

Larceny

• Unknown subject stole checks from victim’s office in Reynolda. The report was filed on  Jan. 14 at 4:15 p.m.

• Offender placed books in bin in Bostwick and did not return them to the bookstore. The report was filed on Jan. 15 at 3:33 p.m.

• Unknown subject removed unsecured earbuds from Greene. The report was filed on Jan. 17 at 5:20 p.m. 

• Unknown subject removed $10 from unsecured car on University Parkway. The report was filed on Jan. 19 at 12:58 p.m. 

• Unknown subject entered unsecured car but did not remove anything. The report was filed on Jan. 19 at 1:27 a.m. 

Underage Consumption/Intoxication

Offender consumed alcohol and was transported from Collins to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 14 at 2:22 a.m.

Offender consumed alcohol and was transported from Angelou to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 14 at 2:45 a.m.

• Offender consumed alcohol and was transported from North Campus Apartments to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 15 at 12:34 a.m.

• Offender consumed alcohol off campus and was transported from University Dr. to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 16 at 12:43 a.m.

• GHD reported underage possession of alcohol by a female observed drinking from a liquor bottle. The report was filed on Jan. 16 at 1:54 a.m.

• Offender consumed alcohol off campus and was transported from Johnson to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 16 at 2:12 a.m. 

• Offender found passed out in the ivy beside North Campus Apartments Building 1 and was transported to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 16 at 3:15 a.m. 

• Offender consumed alcohol off campus and was transported from Collins to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 17 at 12:02 a.m. 

• Offenders consumed alcohol off campus and were transported from Efird to WFUBMC. The report was filed on Jan. 17 at 1:23 a.m. 

• Offender consumed alcohol and became sick after eating curry. EMTs examined her and then allowed her to return to Babcock. The report was filed on Jan. 17 at 11:40 p.m.

• Offender consumed alcohol at a Sigma Pi party and became sick. The report was filed on Jan. 19 at 3:56 a.m. 

• Non-WFU student consumed alcohol and was transported to WFUBMC. Davidson College was notified. The report was filed on Jan. 19 at 1:31 a.m.

• Offender consumed alcohol at a SAE party and was allowed to return to Angelou with a friend. The report was filed on Jan. 19 at 2:54 a.m.