Police Beat

Police+Beat

COVID-19 Violations/Underage Consumption

• Offender was in violation of the COVID-19 guest policy in Polo Hall. The report was filed on Feb. 23 at 11:31 p.m.

Police responded to a noise complaint in Huffman Hall. Offenders were reported to be playing beer pong underage and were in violation of the COVID-19 guest policy. The report was filed on Feb. 26 at 10:48 p.m.

Offender had consumed alcohol underage and needed medical assistance in Collins Hall. Transported to Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. The report was filed on Feb. 26 at 11:26 p.m.

An off-campus party was reported on Palm Dr. The first floor collapsed in the living room. WFUPD reported no injuries. The report was filed on Feb. 27 at 1:40 a.m.

Winston-Salem Police responded to a disturbance at Brookwood Dr. residence, heard loud music, and cited a student. Offender admitted to having 35 people at the house for a birthday party. The report was filed on Feb. 27 at 4:44 p.m.

Offender had consumed alcohol underage in Babcock Hall but was sober and allowed to stay in room. The report was filed on Feb. 28 at 2:45 a.m.

Miscellaneous

Athletics personnel discovered a laptop and a printer missing from scorer/radio room. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 10:26 a.m.

• Unknown subject took Kenwood Stereo and iPhone charger from an unlocked vehicle on Student Drive. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 4:40 p.m.

Student reported receiving email and text about an administrative assistant job at the university. It was determined to be a scam. The report was filed on Feb. 22 at 7:21 p.m.

Victim reported a male trying to ask for money. The subject trespassed on university property. The report was filed on Feb. 26 at 7:28 p.m.

Offender was in possession of marijuana paraphernalia in Johnson Hall. The report was filed on Feb. 28 at 4:12 a.m.