Police Beat

Police+Beat

Underage Consumption/Alcohol/Drug Incidents

• An underage student was reported to be semiconscious in front of Bostwick after having consumed alcohol. The student refused medical transport to the hospital and was escorted to their dorm. The report was filed at 1:18 a.m. on Sept. 18.

• After consuming six shots of vodka, an underage student fell asleep in her bed. The student refused medical treatment. The report was filed at 2:28 a.m. on Sept. 18.

• An underage student consumed alcohol at an Alpha Kappa Psi event. A medical call was reported for an unconscious student. The student was later transported to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for treatment. The report was filed at 1:20 a.m. on Sept. 19.

Miscellaneous

• A Crime Stoppers report filed by the Winston-Salem Police Department advised that there are still parties being held at the DKE House. The report was filed at 2:10 p.m. on Sept. 13.

• An unknown subject attempted to cut a cable lock and take a bike from Deacon Place. The report was filed at 1:51 p.m. on Sept. 14.

•An unknown subject removed a secured bike from the bike racks in Deacon Place. The report was filed at 10:40 p.m. on Sept. 15.

• A community member on Aspen Way reported a potential hazing event at a student’s apartment. The report was fild at 7:29 a.m. on Sept. 19.